The accommodation details will be given to the participants, who had chosen to use our accommodation service in the application form, via e-mail of their approval.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For males, suits, ties and jackets are mandatory. As for females, business attires would be appropriate.
What is the dress code of MUNEPAL’19?
Where and when will be MUNEPAL’19 held?
MUNEPAL’19 will be held at Esrefpasa Anatolian High School,
in 6-9 July 2019.
What is the official language
of the conference?
The official language spoken in the MUNEPAL’19 is English only.
Who can apply?
All high school students throughout the country can apply.
Is it mandatory to attend all sessions?
How can I arrive to the venue?
Delegates who misses two or more sessions cannot receive their participation certificates. If a delegate misses one or more sessions he/she will not qualify to have an award.
You can use the Izmir Metro in order to arrive at Izmirspor station. Then, the venue is in 5-minutes walk distance.
1. No responsibility over participants' belongings is
held by MUNEPAL'19.
2. Right of discarding the applications attached with incorrect information is reserved by MUNEPAL'19 and it holds no responsibility over informing the corresponder.
3. Management of allocations are convertible by the secretariat of MUNEPAL'19.
4. Right of using images displaying participants as contents for the conference's media organs is reserved by MUNEPAL'19.
5. MUNEPAL'19 doesn't allow smoking inside the venue.
6. In case of a violation of the rules above the secretariat of MUNEPAL'19 may prosecute participants.